Cricket Score Pad is a cricket scoring app, among all the cricket apps available in the market, Cricket Score Pad comes closest to the cricket score card you have filled manually all this years. A scorer’s delight, Cricket Score Pad's neat, clean and intuitive design ensures the cricket score book stays upto-the-ball without you breaking a sweat. Use Cricket Score Pad to score multiple match formats (T20 or ODI) or even custom make your own match.
Here are some features that make Cricket Score Pad the best cricket scoring app -
• Clear classification of menu functions as Pre-match, During-match and Post-match features.
• Setup match in few short steps. Fill team details once and auto-fill the next time.
• Record balls bowled, wickets taken, runs scored or extras awarded in one short click. Runs scored can be displayed in multiple formats, either as wagon wheel or Manhattans.
• Automatically compile score cards and match summary along with other interesting match data like strike rate, run rate, bowler and batsman averages.
• Share match scores directly on social media like Facebook.
• Score unlimited number of match, “Buy once, use multiple times”
• Export match/innings summary onto PDF and mail it to your teammates/colleagues and friends.
• Share match scores directly with other Cricket Score Pad users.
Cricket Score Pad is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-05-20. The program can be installed on Android.
Cricket Score Pad (version 2.7) has a file size of 9.44 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.